Foreign media list of the world's top ten sustainable buildings, nearly half of China on the list
(I) Liquid floor wax Ⅰ
According to the form of floor wax, there are three kinds: solid, paste and liquid. The sales of solid wax are decreasing due to the inconvenience of use, and paste and liquid wax are under development.
The function of floor wax is to polish and glaze the floor to make it more beautiful and prolong its service life. The characteristics of this product are: strong decontamination and cleaning power, good gloss, easy to get raw materials, simple preparation equipment, easy to use.
(1) Carnauba wax: yellow to brown hard lump, melting point 84-86℃. It is processed and manufactured by the leaf of palm tree. It is used as polishing agent in this agent.
(2) Marseille soap: a transparent soap, made from olive oil and decolorised fat processing. In this agent used as a stain remover.
(3) Oleic acid: scientific name cis-octadeca-9-enoic acid. It is an unsaturated fatty acid containing a double bond. Colourless liquid, commodities are generally yellow to red, exposed to the air in the deepening of the colour. There is an odour like lard. Insoluble in not, soluble in ethanol, ether and other organic solvents. Used in the manufacture of soap, lubricant, flotation agent, ointment and oleate. Used as solubiliser and varnish in this agent. Selected industrial products.
(4) Sodium hydroxide: used as a decontaminant in this agent. Choose industrial products.
Carnauba wax 850g
Marseille soap 210g
Oleic acid 45ml
Sodium hydroxide 21 g
Water 6 litres
4. Preparation method
Melt carnauba wax, masai soap and oleic acid in a vessel. Fill another vessel with water and slowly dissolve sodium hydroxide in the water under constant stirring. Add the above melted mixture to the mixture of sodium hydroxide and water after the heat is released. Add at a smooth and even rate. And stir rapidly until the liquid becomes milky, indicating that the emulsion has been formed.
Sodium hydroxide and water contact to exothermic, so sodium hydroxide dissolved in water should be fully stirred to prevent local heat and damage to the container. Sodium hydroxide is a strong alkali, it will burn the skin, wear protective gloves and glasses when operating.
5、Method of use
With a small dense and fine sprayer, spray this agent on the floor, and then use a clean cloth to wipe on the floor. You can also use a clean soft cloth dipped in a little of this agent, wipe directly on the floor. The floor will be clean and bright after treatment with this agent.
(II) Liquid Floor Wax II
This agent is mainly used for all kinds of floors, doors and windows, iron, wooden furniture, etc., stain removal and polishing, especially wooden floors, furniture, etc., wipe clean and polish, can greatly extend the service life of the floor and furniture, but also make it more beautiful. Because this agent is not alkaline material, it is slightly worse than "liquid floor wax Ⅰ" type in removing dirt, but it is unique in increasing brightness. In addition, this agent also has a disinfection, bactericidal effect.
2, raw materials
(1) Beeswax: also known as beeswax. It is the wax secreted by the wax gland in the abdomen of bees (worker bees). Yellow to grey-yellow solid, melting point 62-66 ℃, mainly a mixture of beesyl palmitate and wax acid. Insoluble in water, soluble in ethanol, ether, chloroform and carbon tetrachloride and other organic solvents. It is used in the manufacture of wax paper, varnish, ointment and so on. Used as floor polish in this agent.
(2) paraffin: a mixture of solid alkanes. By natural petroleum or shale oil wax fraction by cold pressing or solvent dewaxing made. Waxy solid at room temperature. Almost odourless. Soluble in benzene, ethanol, turpentine and olive oil. There are two kinds of white wax and yellow wax. Either one can be used in this agent. Used as wax polish in this agent. Selected industrial products.
(3) linseed oil: for the linseed pressed untreated oil. Brownish yellow to amber colour. Used as solubiliser and polish in this agent. Selected industrial products.
(4) pine oil: from a variety of pine stems, branches, leaves, etc. by extraction and fractionation or steam distillation of a class of essential oils, colourless to light brown or dark yellow liquid, with the smell of pine. The main embarrassment for terpene alcohol, terpene hydrocarbon, ether, ketone, phenol and so on. Commonly used as a solvent for gums, resins, oils, cellulose ethers, etc., and as a flotation agent for minerals, denaturant for ethanol, insecticide, fungicide, paint, etc.. It is used as melting agent and preservative in this agent.
Paraffin wax 454g
Linseed oil 118ml
Pine oil 711ml
Mix linseed oil and pine oil together in a glass container. Melt beeswax and paraffin wax in another container, stirring so that they are well mixed. Release while hot and cool for a few minutes, then immediately pour into the above mixture of linseed oil and pine oil and stir quickly until uniform.
Note: Pine oil is poisonous, do not accidentally swallow it into your body, and it is easily burned, so be careful when handling it. In addition, linseed oil is easy to dry when exposed to air, it should be stored in an airtight container.
5, the use of
With a brush or clean soft cloth dipped in a little of this product, apply to the floor or furniture, dry with a clean cloth back and forth for polishing.
(III) Floor Sweeping Preparation
With wood tips, rock salt, mineral oil, etc. as the main raw material for cleaning the floor preparations, mainly used in shops, venues, restaurants and other people flow, open area of the area, the use of this agent in cleaning the ground, not only to remove dust and other rubbish, but also a certain degree of disinfection.
(1) Wood tips: the scraps of wood processing. It is used as filler and disinfectant in this agent.
(2) Rock salt: also known as rock salt, the main component is sodium chloride. White, almost transparent. Sometimes mixed with impurities in grey, pink and so on. Salty taste. Pure can be used for food or as a food preservative, used as filler and disinfectant in this agent.
(3) Mechanical oil: colourless transparent liquid, distilled and refined from petroleum. It is used as lubricating oil for general-purpose machinery. Choose low viscosity mechanical oil, used as descaling agent and humidifier in this agent.
Wood tips 1.4kg
Rock salt 454g
Mechanical oil 237ml
Mix the wood tips and rock salt together first, then pour the mechanical oil into the mixture and mix thoroughly until the mechanical oil is completely absorbed.
Sprinkle this agent directly on the floor and sweep it after a few moments, which can reduce the dust in the workplace.
(D) Wooden floor bleach
This agent is the use of sodium perborate oxidation, in the synergistic effect of sodium silicate additives, bleaching effect on wood products. Intrinsic flooring (or other wood products) in the long-term use of the process will be yellow, affecting the aesthetic, if the agent is often used to deal with, will make the wooden floor to keep white. In addition, sodium perborate also has a bactericidal, washing and deodorant effect, which extends the service life of wooden floors and indoor health is also beneficial.
(1) Sodium silicate: It is used as cleaning auxiliary in this agent.
(2) Sodium perborate: used as bleaching agent and disinfectant in this agent.
(3) Boiling water.
Sodium silicate 2000
Sodium perborate 227
Mix the two substances according to the above formula and mix them well to obtain.
Take 254g of this agent mixture into 3.8 litres of boiling water, stir thoroughly to make it completely dissolved. Use a dunnage cloth or brush dipped in a little mixture sprinkled on the floor, 30 minutes after rinsing with clean water and wipe with a dry cloth.
Sodium perborate has a certain degree of oxidising properties, it is best to wear gloves when operating.
(E) Carpet anti-static liquid
This agent is the use of silicone oil emulsion insulating properties of chemical fibre carpet to play the role of anti-static, to prevent the accumulation of static electricity caused by discharge and fire. It is suitable for use in hotels, restaurants, shops and families where chemical fibre carpets are laid.
2, raw materials
Silicone oil: also known as silicone oil. One kind of silicone polymer. By the difunctional and monofunctional organosilicon monomer hydrolysis polycondensation and the linear structure of the oil. Generally colourless, odourless, non-toxic, non-volatile liquid. There are a variety of different viscosities. It has high heat resistance, electric insulation and small surface tension. Commonly used as high-grade lubricant, shock-absorbing oil, insulating oil, defoamer, film remover and so on. This agent is the use of silicone oil insulation properties.
Silicone oil 45
Dissolve silicone oil into water and mix well.
Spray the agent directly on the carpet with a sprayer to prevent static electricity accumulation. When spraying, try to be even, don't have dead space. Each spray will be effective in 3-4 weeks.
(F) Wooden floor cleaner
This agent to mechanical oil, oleic acid, ammonia, pine oil and other raw materials, mainly for cleaning wooden floors and wooden furniture. It can not only wash the dirt on the wooden floor, but also has a good effect on the protection of wooden floors.
(1) Mechanical oil: used as solvent in this agent. Use low viscosity mechanical oil.
(2) Oleic acid: used as solvent and varnish in this agent. Choose industrial oleic acid.
(3) Ammonia: used as a cleaning agent in this agent.
(4) pine oil: used as disinfectant, detergent and polish in this agent.
Mechanical oil 533
Oleic acid 177
Pine oil 75
Firstly, mix the mechanical oil and oleic acid together according to the formula quantity, then add ammonia and pine oil, and then mix well.
Add 237ml of this agent to 1.9 litres of water to make a mixture. Scrub the floor with a rag or sponge dipped in a little agent.
(G) Floor polish
This agent is a floor polish composed of colouring agent and polish agent. It can not only polish the floor, increase the beauty, but also to prevent the floor deformation, extend the service life of the floor also has a good role.
2, raw materials
(1) Potassium permanganate: commonly known as grey manganese. Dark purple crystal with metallic luster. It is soluble in water and decomposed by ethanol. It is mainly used as disinfectant, oxidising agent, bleaching agent, poisonous gas absorber and water purifying agent. Used as colouring agent, preservative and oxidant in this agent. Selected industrial products.
(2) Beeswax: used as filler and glazing agent in this agent.
(3) Turpentine: an essential oil. Colourless to dark brown liquid. Has a special smell. Consists of a mixture of hydrocarbons, containing a large amount of pinene (about 64% α-pinene and 33% β-pinene). Soluble in ethanol, ether, chloroform and other organic solvents. According to the raw materials used and different methods of production, can be divided into turpentine turpentine, extracted turpentine and dry distillation turpentine three. It is used for the synthesis of camphor, ice tablets and so on. All three kinds of turpentine can be used in this agent. It is used as disinfectant and polish in this agent.
(4) Pine oil: used as polish in this agent.
(1) Colouring agent formula (weight)
Potassium permanganate 50
(2) Varnish formula (weight)
(1) Colouring agent preparation: add potassium permanganate into pre-heated to boiling water according to the amount of formula, stir to dissolve.
(2) Preparation of glazing agent: mix the three raw materials according to the amount of formula and heat to dissolve.
Wipe the floor with gauze or sponge dipped in potassium permanganate solution while it is hot, and if the colour is light, it can be brushed 2-3 times, so that the shade of the colour can meet the personal preference. However, it must be noted that every time you paint, you must wait for it to dry before the next painting. After it dries, the polish is wiped off. Polish wipe is also a soft cloth or sponge dipped in a small amount of polish, wipe to the desired degree of light until.
(H) Carpet stain remover
This agent is a kind of paste detergent, specially used for washing carpet, tapestry and other similar fabrics, relying on the adsorption ability of this agent to stain the fabrics on the dirt dust, do not have to rinse with water. Therefore, it has the advantages of easy decontamination, convenient use and labour saving.
(1) Flour: edible flour.
(2) Aluminium stearate: also known as aluminium octadecanoate. Pure is white powder, ordinary is yellowish-white powder. Insoluble in water, ethanol, soluble in alkali solution, paraffin, turpentine. Decomposed into stearic acid and corresponding aluminium salt when met with strong acid. Used as antiprecipitant of paint, water repellent of fabric, antirust oil of tools, heat-resistant stabiliser of polyethylene plastics, etc. Used as detergent and varnishing agent in this agent. Selected industrial products.
(3) Salicylic acid: scientific name is o-hydroxybenzene (methyl) acid. White needle-like crystals or hairy crystalline powder. Odourless, sweet and sour taste. Can sublimate. Slightly soluble in water, soluble in ethanol, ether, chloroform and boiling water, aqueous solution is acidic reaction. Used as food preservative, dye intermediate, disinfectant and so on. Used as disinfectant in this agent. Selected industrial products.
(4) Mechanical oil: used as solvent and decontaminant in this agent. Choose low viscosity mechanical oil.
Flour 681g Water 414ml Aluminium stearate 14g
Salicylic acid 14g Mechanical oil 296ml
Mix flour and water to form a paste, add aluminium stearate and salicylic acid, continue to mix. Then add mechanical oil and mix well again to obtain this agent.
Brush the paste on the dirty area, after a few minutes, use a damp clean cloth or a clean rag dipped in water to wipe off the paste, the dirt will be stained by this agent and be wiped away together.
(IX) Deodorising and scenting agent for carpet
This agent is a carpet deodorant made of diethyl phthalate, sodium sulfate, sodium carbonate, zeolite, spices and other raw materials, after mixing and modulation. The carpet which has been used for a long time can be deodorised after treatment with this agent, so that it can have fragrance.
(1) Diethyl phthalate: colourless liquid. Almost insoluble in water, soluble in ethanol, ether and other organic solvents. Used as fragrance fixing agent in this agent. Choose industrial products.
(2) Sodium sulfate: used as stabiliser in this agent. Selected industrial products
(3) Sodium carbonate: used as preservative in this agent. Selected industrial products.
(4) Zeolite: also known as Zeolite. Many water-containing calcium, sodium and barium, strontium, potassium aluminium silicate minerals. Generally light-coloured. Has a glassy lustre. Was widely used to soften hard water, but now replaced by ion exchange resin. Used as an odour absorber and filler in this agent.
(5) Fragrance (liquid)
Diethyl phthalate 1 Sodium sulphate 50 Calcium carbonate 44 Zeolite 3
4、Preparation and use method
(1) Firstly, crush and grind the solid material through 100 mesh sieve.
(2) Add diethyl phthalate and liquid spice into the solid material, mix well to get powdery finished product.
When using, sprinkle the powdered solid material on the carpet, and ask for uniform dispersion. After 8-10 hours, sweep the solid deodorant together and use it next time. In addition to this method is generally appropriate at night. Deodorant second time again, can be appropriate to add some spices, in order to increase the fragrance of the carpet.
(J) Garage floor cleaner
This agent is soap, sodium silicate and other raw materials, after mixing and modulation of the cleaner, specifically for garage (such as car garage, etc.) ground cleaning, can remove the garage floor attached to the oil and other dirt. This agent has simple raw materials, easy to prepare, easy to use and so on.
2, raw materials
(1) powdered soap: household soap by crushing and get.
(2) sodium silicate: used as a decontaminant in this agent. Selected industrial products.
(3) hot water.
3, formula (weight)
Powdered soap 681 sodium silicate 84 hot water.
4、Preparation and use
Powdered soap and sodium silicate according to the formula requirements will be mixed, stirring and mixing can be.
When used, the agent can be used to add 227 grams of solids in 3.8 litres of hot water, stirring and mixing and make it completely dissolved, and then use a mop or rag dipped in the agent solution to wipe the ground. The garage floor can be cleaned.
Central enterprises' dividends are further required to be used for livelihood expenditures. On 3 May, a notice from the SASAC required central enterprises to participate in the construction of guaranteed housing. In this document called "on actively participate in the development and construction of security housing notice on matters related to", the SASAC requires the central enterprises to further increase the investment in the development and construction of security housing, through a variety of ways to participate in the development and construction of security housing. This is also the first time that SASAC has issued a special document requiring central enterprises to participate in the construction of protected housing.